Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A letter from a son to a mother that he misses a lot .... :(

Ibu...I miss you...

 
Dear Ibu,

I miss you so much since I got here in the UK. being so far from you, thousands miles away makes my heart soft and weak. I just want you to know that I love you mom... Sorry for my rudeness, bad tempered and my wrong deed. I just frustrated with myself. Sorry for everything mom. Thanks for being the one who always there for me through ups and down. I miss you mom. I just want to be a good son for you. Mom, I promise to you mom, whatever it takes even if I have to die for you, I will mom.As long as the smile stays on your face. I love you so much...I miss you mom. My  tears drop while I'm typing this letter to you. Hoping that you know how I miss you...Mom, I promise you I will take good care of you until my last breadth.


With Love,

Adek

No comments:

Post a Comment